[openstreetmap-website] Error 500 when clicking on Smart Bookmark (#1101)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 6 20:22:34 UTC 2015

So the substance of what you're saying is that you invented a URL and it didn't work and you think that's a bug?

It's not like we have a search page we can send you to when you do a search with no query string... I mean you've given us a vast amount of redundant information but I don't think you've said what you think the site should do when asked to do a search for nothing?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1101#issuecomment-162344596