[openstreetmap-website] Error 500 when clicking on Smart Bookmark (#1101)

Ilya Zverev notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 7 06:16:07 UTC 2015

Not sure why do you need `%s` query string to show anything correct. The URL is incorrect (since `%s` is an incorrect sequence, it should be screened), hence the error. I presume using this bookmark with a search string yields correct page? I've been using custom searches with osm.org for two years now, in Opera and Firefox, with no issues.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1101#issuecomment-162420892