[openstreetmap-website] Invalid map position when using OAuth (#1102)

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 8 22:46:41 UTC 2015

I am not sure if the problem lands in openstreetmap-website or iD, but when I try to open an URL with editor=id to a given position without being authenticated: I have to authenticate myself first, but then the map is placed to the last OAuth known position. The same scenario is working fine using email/password authentication.

Here are steps to reproduce:

1. open [this first position](http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=6/39.028/15.359)
* log out from openstreetmap.org account
* open [this second position](http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=id#map=18/44.4172220943/4.75632411629)
* you must authenticate - use OAuth account
* you will be redirect to first position instead of the second one.

If you change step 4. by using standard authentication, you are correctly redirected to position 2 as expected.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1102