[openstreetmap-website] Invalid map position when using OAuth (#1102)
notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 8 22:46:41 UTC 2015
I am not sure if the problem lands in openstreetmap-website or iD, but when I try to open an URL with editor=id to a given position without being authenticated: I have to authenticate myself first, but then the map is placed to the last OAuth known position. The same scenario is working fine using email/password authentication.
Here are steps to reproduce:
1. open [this first position](http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=6/39.028/15.359)
* log out from openstreetmap.org account
* open [this second position](http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=id#map=18/44.4172220943/4.75632411629)
* you must authenticate - use OAuth account
* you will be redirect to first position instead of the second one.
If you change step 4. by using standard authentication, you are correctly redirected to position 2 as expected.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev