[openstreetmap-website] Add UMap functionality (#1056)

d1g notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 8 22:11:02 UTC 2015

> The problem is that as soon we start doing this for one site everybody wants their site integrated (as you've just proven by using routing as a reason to ask for this).

@tomhughes this is valid argument, but we can actually implement this and make everyone happy:
1. implement most services that were requested; teach users how to integrate their stuff in OSM.org (simple API or simple redirect to the external service but with same XYZ viewport)
2. add "on-off" setting per each user-service combo
3. show small icons after big search bar

Delegate responsibility with messages like: "You are going to enable service A provided by B, please contact them here or here".

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1056#issuecomment-163034250