[openstreetmap-website] Should we make an iOS app banner (#1112)

bgirardot notifications at github.com
Thu Dec 17 16:33:29 UTC 2015

According to the wiki, it is not quite 2 orders of magnitude more :)

More like 5 web based editors, and 7 ios based editors.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Editors

And for some reason it seems fine to make "editorial" judgements about which editors to list now, I don't see how selecting what consensus are the most complete or best functioning ios apps to list would be any different.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1112#issuecomment-165502530