[openstreetmap-website] Should we make an iOS app banner (#1112)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Thu Dec 17 19:52:09 UTC 2015

> More like 5 web based editors, and 7 ios based editors.

There are two web-based editors used: iD and P2. You could count remote control, as it's a web interface for a desktop editor. The next non-moobile editors are all scripts, then P1.

The mobile editors that are used are Go Map!!, Vespucci, Pushpin, and OsmAnd.

I'd like to see mobile editors support a common geo: scheme or similar, so that one link can go to the app, regardless of ap.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1112#issuecomment-165563920