[openstreetmap-website] Should we make an iOS app banner (#1112)

vincentdephily notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 18 14:15:34 UTC 2015

Relying on mobile editors to register the remotecommand url sounds like a good solution to me. Unless that's an Android-only feature that wouldn't work on iOS ? The most we'd have to do on osm-website is to hint that this like works with mobile editors, not just JOSM/Merkaartor.

Oh, and fix the "small window" layout to display an edit button: right now osm.org doesn't show me an edit button on my phone, which might have trouble with iD (?) but is fine for Vespucci.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1112#issuecomment-165787686