[openstreetmap-website] Should we make an iOS app banner (#1112)

Simon Poole notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 18 00:22:25 UTC 2015

At least OsmAnd, Go Map! and Vespucci support geo URLS, that is the main reason that it is actually supported on the website. Vespucci further supports JOSM RC, but mobile browsers seem to have problems with supporting it as used on osm.org (right now I can't remember what the exact issue is, but I did have a long look at it a year back or so).

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1112#issuecomment-165622765