[openstreetmap-website] Sitemap.xml is missing (#1113)

BushmanK notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 20 02:18:21 UTC 2015

In case of osm.org, sitemap can't be "enormous" - there are less than ten links there.
I'm not insisting on any of two ways, but having a sitemap.xml just makes the search result for "Openstreetmap" look better (which will not harm anyone), while having this non-working reference is obviously redundant. Changes of osm,org front page are so rare, that I don't see any problem with keeping sitemap.xml up to date.

And, speaking of reason for my concern - it doesn't bother me more than any non-working code in the world, but once I stumbled upon it (looking for a cause of another problem), why not to check, if anyone cares about it? I didn't take any actions by myself, because I'm completely unaware of situation in this repository - many OSM projects are quite conservative.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1113#issuecomment-166056066