[openstreetmap-website] Vagrant: Should the provisionning also prepare the test database? (#1121)

Victor notifications at github.com
Thu Dec 31 00:45:44 UTC 2015

> nobody has ever been able to work out under what circumstance this is necessary
> [...]
> sometimes it doesn't because the test database is cloned from the development one

Does this happens when setting up a new dev/test instance?

In a new dev VM, to be able to run the tests, I have to do
`rake db:migrate RAILS_ENV=test`
or
`rake db:test:prepare` (we could use this as it loads `struture.sql` and is quick)

It seems that the test DB is kept up to date with `struture.sql`
http://guides.rubyonrails.org/testing.html#maintaining-the-test-database-schema
it should be when it already exists.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1121#issuecomment-168100884