[openstreetmap-website] Vagrant: Should the provisionning also prepare the test database? (#1121)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu Dec 31 07:28:34 UTC 2015

Don't rely on the committed structure.sql being up to date.

What usually happens though is that running the tests dumps structure.sql from the dev database and then reloads it into the test database. That is what db:test:prepare really does I believe, and as I understand it that runs when test is run, except that we keep getting reports that sometimes it doesn't and nobody has ever been able to figure out the details. See #878 for a related issue.

Personally I never have this problem when I create a new branch with a new database...

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1121#issuecomment-168139895