[openstreetmap-website] Simplify sign up for mobile users (#894)

simonpoole notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 12 09:48:37 UTC 2015

@mvexel the short version of what you are proposing is correctly summarized as: "lets collect the e-mail addresses of everybody that shows interest in OSM"? While that is fine and dandy, DP legislation severely limits what we can do with addresses that we collect, at least we would have to provide some kind of opt-in facility for unsolicitated mail.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/894#issuecomment-74043727