[openstreetmap-website] Notification of changeset comment should generate a OSM message, not a normal mail (#908)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 24 12:28:20 UTC 2015

Whilst it would be possible to have a new code in the reply address that marked it as a changeset comment that should be appended to the changeset discussion I would prefer not to do that for aesthetic reasons.

The problem is that emailed comments always wind up looking rather awkward/ugly and whilst it's one thing to accept that in the private context of messages I'd rather not encourage that in a public facing context like changeset comments.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/908#issuecomment-75747680