[openstreetmap-website] Notification of changeset comment should generate a OSM message, not a normal mail (#908)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 24 15:55:18 UTC 2015

I would like it to be easier for a user to see if there are comments on their changesets and to get notification through the website that they have had a discussion on one of their changesets. I'd also like to be able to see what changesets a different user has done that have had discussions.

I don't see that user messages would particularly solve the problem of users If they are not getting changeset discussion emails they probably won't get message emails either as they come from the same source.

There is no need for sending a private message to go along with zero hour block as the block itself can contain a message to the user directing them to the discussion they need to be involved in.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/908#issuecomment-75782858