[openstreetmap-website] Generate tile set for osm.org with English (or Latin-based) place names (#917)

Vladimir notifications at github.com
Sat Feb 28 12:53:14 UTC 2015

To make things clear.
Now tiles are generated based on map data and style logic. This is the functionality we already have. What I suggest is just the same but names are taken not from name= but from name:en=, name:de= and so on. It looks like slightly modified copy of existing functionaliy. Is it really so hard to implement?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/917#issuecomment-76524934