[OpenStreetMap] #5268: wrong error message at help.osm.org when you try to upload images while not being logged-in

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Wed Jan 14 00:11:49 UTC 2015

#5268: wrong error message at help.osm.org when you try to upload images while not
being logged-in
--------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  closed
 Component:  website      |    Version:
Resolution:  invalid      |   Keywords:  help.osm.org
--------------------------+--------------------------

Comment (by TomH):

 Well there isn't really one - the admin component is probably the best
 there is. As I say there isn't much we can do about most things.

 Very few of our settings have been changed, so the karma requirements are
 almost certainly whatever the defaults are.

 We're not really using the osqa.net version anymore, because it's dead.
 We're using the fork at https://github.com/dzone/osqa in order to get
 support for more recent Django versions.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5268#comment:3>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>