[OpenStreetMap] #5268: wrong error message at help.osm.org when you try to upload images while not being logged-in

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Wed Jan 14 00:38:26 UTC 2015

#5268: wrong error message at help.osm.org when you try to upload images while not
being logged-in
--------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  closed
 Component:  website      |    Version:
Resolution:  invalid      |   Keywords:  help.osm.org
--------------------------+--------------------------

Comment (by aseerel4c26):

 Thanks, I have changed the component.

 @"karma requirements are almost certainly whatever the defaults are":
 Well, apparently not –  `SomeoneElse` tested it today, upload was possible
 with karma 11 whereas the default is 60. I do not know if it even works
 with lower karma values. That means that new used can upload, but they
 need to log in first (and maybe validate the email to get 10 points). This
 depends on what our setting is. Could you please look it up?

 @"dead": By the way: My links go to the fork's code (it is even advertised
 by the official homepage). But the fork also looks to be quite dead.
 However …

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5268#comment:4>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>