[openstreetmap-website] "thank you" feature (#875)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 20 11:55:32 UTC 2015

So my objection is really only if it's intrusive to the recipient - if it's like a facebook like or twitter favourite or whatever, that just increments a counter somewhere that it there if I choose to look at it then fine.

What I don't want is something in my face that I have to actively dismiss/read/file and that acts more like the incredibly tedious thing that is people +1ing bugs.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/875#issuecomment-70642998