[openstreetmap-website] Allow sorting and filtering of notes displayed in user profile (#832)

mnalis notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 20 12:48:31 UTC 2015

I absolutely agree, especially on filtering by unresolved notes.

I've dozen of "my notes" pages, and if a note ever need work that I cannot do immediately (eg. it need resurveying), it will fall behind first few pages and with current situation I'll likely never see (and hence will not give attention to) that note again...

Or at least, firstly show all unresolved notes, and only after them all resolved notes. That one should literally be single line change in the code (modifying ORDER BY clause) so extremely easy to do, should not stop on anybody toes, and would increase functionality a lot.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/832#issuecomment-70648328