[openstreetmap-website] OWL Activity Tab (#876)

PaweĊ‚ Paprota notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 20 11:35:56 UTC 2015

BTW, I forgot to mention one huge open question which touches upon every layer of this, including OWL API - what do we want to do with relations in this context? I mean, when should a relation be considered "changed" and what should appear on the activity feed. I tried not to think about relations too much because implementing it will be super depressing but what I have is this:

1. Assume we have some kind of administrative relation which has ways and nodes (like capitol for example).

a. When you change only a single node belonging to this relation - should this count as a change to the whole relation, i.e. should you see administrative boundaries as changed in the activity feed?

b. When you move a single way belonging to this relation - same question - should the whole relation be considered "changed" or only the moved part?

2. Assume we have some kind of nested route relation with multiple levels of nesting (relation has relations etc). No idea what to do with those...

Any thoughts? What would be the must-have functionality for relations here?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/876#issuecomment-70640963