[openstreetmap-website] Routing (#716)

danstowell notifications at github.com
Mon Jan 26 18:03:52 UTC 2015

Re the GO button: a quick HTML hack shows me that simply removing that `div` wrapper almost works, except that I also had to edit the CSS for `input[type="submit"]`and decrease min-width from 120px to 80px. Then, they sit nicely on a line together with no div wrapper needed. Tested in firefox at all zoom levels including the ones which trigger the small stylesheet. But I didn't check who else uses that CSS rule to check for unintended consequences.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/716#issuecomment-71506607