[openstreetmap-website] drop the fund-raiser banner completely (#1003)

Holger Jeromin notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 10 08:55:06 UTC 2015

> That assumes that the text will be the same next time, which seems unlikely.

Ok, i have no experience with that.

    Support OpenStreetMap
    Bigger Servers for a
    Growing OpenStreetMap

looked quite universal.

> I mean two of the key lines of text have already been removed anyway when we moved from the original banner to the thank you one...

That was the reason of this comment. right now it is easier to "save" the translation work. Next year it would be harder to fetch old translations.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1003#issuecomment-120304885