[openstreetmap-website] Member missing from relation in html output (#1013)

vincentdephily notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 22 10:29:24 UTC 2015

Yes, it's [361603931](https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/361603931) I was talking about. Investigating further :

Firefox 38.1.0 Linux screenshot:
![ceidefields_firefox](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/115401/8823246/871bf31e-306b-11e5-9c76-ff0fbfa41cf5.png)

Chromium 43.0.2357.65 Linux screenshot:
![ceidefields_chromium](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/115401/8823244/8589e4fc-306b-11e5-99f2-27a093354744.png)

Note how chromium has the icon but not the text, and Firefox has the text but not the icon. Konqueror (both webkit and khtml) renders the same as Chromium. The html code looks fine to me and is pretty much the same for all members. I experimented forcing different charsets in Konqueror, but it doesn't change anything. So it look like a CSS issue, as that is the only thing left that varies between the entries.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1013#issuecomment-123655615