[openstreetmap-website] Make it more obvious that markers on routing feature are draggable (#920)

Holger Jeromin notifications at github.com
Sat Mar 7 21:44:43 UTC 2015

I think a tooltip on this markers would be nice, too.

It could not be consistent to the markers on the map, because these have the "click" style (because the surrounding map has the drag cursor).

I can not find the code which adds the css class "leaflet-clickable" to the routing line. Perhaps this is the default for leaflet objects. This could be removed imo.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/920#issuecomment-77712155