[openstreetmap-website] Make it more obvious that markers on routing feature are draggable (#920)

kerosin notifications at github.com
Sat Mar 7 22:17:31 UTC 2015

Yes cursor:pointer seems to be default on Leaflet markers. So change cursor of markers on the sidebar to cursor:pointer? It is the same cursor like on the "go" button. Alternatively we could also choose a different cursor like  cursor: move on sidebar+map for the markers.
`.leaflet-clickable {
  cursor: move !important;
}`
`.routing_marker { width: 15px; position: absolute; cursor: move; }`
> because these have the "click" style (because the surrounding map has the drag cursor).

This is cursor: -webkit-grab or cursor: -moz-grab; isn't it?
They would look very similar but not identical.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/920#issuecomment-77713555