[openstreetmap-website] Make it more obvious that markers on routing feature are draggable (#920)

Florian Schäfer notifications at github.com
Sat Mar 7 22:25:32 UTC 2015

I've updated the pull request with `.leaflet-marker-draggable{ cursor:move; }` to make the cursors the same when hovering the marker on the map and in the sidebar.
I wouldn't like a tooltip additional to the cursor-change. But I'd like a small persistent visual clue near the marker or a infobox appearing only on first use.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/920#issuecomment-77713909