[openstreetmap-website] Add link to more OSM renderings on the wiki (#930)

simonpoole notifications at github.com
Sun Mar 15 19:03:44 UTC 2015

The link to the wiki page is a definte nono IMHO there is just nothing on it that is going to help anybody. Something like http://mapstyle.petschge.de/ would be far better and could include licensing information and similar in a reasonably legible and modern form. .

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/930#issuecomment-81200643