[DOC] Suggestions about improvement in Installation instructions

Aditya Prakash aditya.prakash132 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:16:24 UTC 2015

Hi Tom,

Managing Users
<https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/master/CONFIGURE.md#managing-users>
is
inevitable one. But I see your point. Hey, what about rest (imagemagick and
btree-gist)? Do they make sense? I would still suggest that an example link
to OSM extract should be listed in Populating the database
<https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/master/CONFIGURE.md#populating-the-database>
.

Cheers,
Aditya