[openstreetmap-website] Top-right user dropdown menu needs "My Edits" added (#1088)

Martin notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 18 23:21:46 UTC 2015

I agree with that principle of UI design.

I take your point that everyone is different; I certainly find myself trying to find previous edits quite a bit; perhaps I'm unusual. Perhaps if you have analytics it would be worth considering the popularity of different routes through the site.

NB That organisational account is not the only account I edit under.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1088#issuecomment-157896618