[openstreetmap-website] sprite.svg: converted inkscape font info to font-family (#1057)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 14 13:52:46 UTC 2015

Travis doesn't need it installed - there will be a warning but it's harmless.

This change has the same problem as the svgo one though - making hand edits to the SVG seems extremely dangerous to me when it comes to future editing of the image. What will happen if we apply this and somebody then edits the file in inkscape? Will this change be preserved or not?

That question mark icon was only ever supposed to be a stop gap anyway, until somebody could draw a proper icon. It was literally what I knocked up in a couple of minutes at a hack day.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1057#issuecomment-140081906