[openstreetmap-website] Document design goals (#1038)

kocio-pl notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 17 09:17:50 UTC 2015

[This thread on Talk list](https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2015-September/074264.html) proves that it's just a lack of horsepower to serve everybody, so we're concentrating on mappers, because it helps growing dataset and making it better.

I guess it means there is no general veto for additional features given that they are light enough, we have more resources or it's just integrating useful and predictable external service.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1038#issuecomment-141019705