[openstreetmap-website] Document design goals (#1038)

Mateusz Konieczny notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 17 11:26:16 UTC 2015

> Those things are all there because they help mappers though... and in some cases I would like to trim them down

So only things useful for mappers should be proposed, but like in case of routing engine it does not mean that new features should not appear?

Would it be OK to (for example) add new overlay (in addition to notes & data) displaying opening_hours data?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1038#issuecomment-141048715