[openstreetmap-website] Sex-aware user icons or text caption? (#1158)

d1g notifications at github.com
Sat Feb 20 11:54:54 UTC 2016

@openstreetmap-website do you mean that's impossible to implement feature with **optional** (specified by user and never "requested" or "required" by site) radio field about "male/female"? Is it only because of legal perspective? If yes, could we make alter our too strict policy or create voting on this?

See also: "We collect very little personal information about you."
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_policy#Introduction

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1158#issuecomment-186577645