[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] [WIP] Allow reporting of abusive users to moderators or admins (#1576)
notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 18 10:04:40 UTC 2017
@mmd-osm thanks for your feedback, very useful. As a short response to each of your points:
* The "official action" can definitely be reworded, although referring to "moderators" in general is probably better than DWG specifically
* Good point on the community members
* We definitely need to review the list of reasons for each object, along with whether we want to flag changesets through this mechanism at all.
* I can move the flag for users to be in a more similar position to other reportable things, but I don't want these flags to be too dominant since they will be very rarely used.
* I'll leave flags-per-day as a follow-on, until it's needed
* Preventing multiple reports from the same user is a good idea.
Thanks again for the feedback!
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev