[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] Use lazy lookups and rename keys for site pages (#1839)
notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 25 09:18:51 UTC 2018
Some of the site pages had their own top-level i18n keys, so I've renamed them to fit with their view names. In addition, I've removed the 'start' prefix from the export keys since there was no other prefix and it seems unnecessary.
cc @Nikerabbit the following keys have been renamed in this PR:
* `export.title` to `site.export.title`
* `export.start.*` to `site.export.*`
* `license_page.*` to `site.copyright.*`
* `welcome_page.*` to `site.welcome.*`
* `fixthemap.*` to `site.fixthemap.*`
* `help_page.*` to `site.help.*`
* `about_page.*` to `site.about.*`
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Use lazy lookups for site translations
* Use lazy lookups and rename keys for the about page.
* Use lazy lookups and rename keys for the welcome page.
* Use lazy lookups and rename keys for the copyright page
* Use lazy lookups and rename translation keys for export
* Lazy translation lookup and key renames for fixthemap page.
* Lazy translation lookups and key renames for help page.
-- File Changes --
M app/views/site/_markdown_help.html.erb (28)
M app/views/site/about.html.erb (24)
M app/views/site/copyright.html.erb (80)
M app/views/site/edit.html.erb (6)
M app/views/site/export.html.erb (36)
M app/views/site/fixthemap.html.erb (22)
M app/views/site/help.html.erb (10)
M app/views/site/key.html.erb (2)
M app/views/site/welcome.html.erb (38)
M config/locales/en.yml (639)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev