Fwd:

UP' GYUMRI up.gyumri at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 11:03:35 UTC 2018

Hi OSM team,

We are two french students in our last year of architecture studies in
Lyon. This year, we do a project in the armenian city of Gyumri, yet
considered as a "shrinking city". It consist in making an urban opendata
base of the city focus on the inhabitants way of life, to find the real
problematics that need to be solve.

For this, we want to use an open map on our website where anyone could
participate and interact. We want to know if openstreetmap can be use for
that kind of work.

Is it possible to host an openstreetmap of Gyumri on our website ? How can
we make it interactive and easy to use ?

We have a lot of questions, and it's a not the right place to ask them, but
if you have the contact of an osm team member in Lyon, can you please send
us ?

Thank you very much for your attention,

Yours sincerely,

Hugo Daguillon and Thomas Tronville