[Rebuild] Pavel's changesets

"Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" xificurk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:25:57 BST 2012

Hello,

I've added the incompatible changesets to the list.

Now, to the second part - I'm not sure how quickly will Pavel reply and
change the license status in his OSM profile. And I'm not sure how far
in the license change process we already are. It would be unfortunate if
his contributions, that he agreed to relicense, were removed just
because he's busy and didn't get to the email/web.
What can be done to ensure that his contributions (except the ones
listed in "Tainted changesets") will survive the license change?

Best regards,
Petr Morávek aka Xificurk