[Rebuild] Logging - post-Rebuild OSMI?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Apr 8 21:12:51 BST 2012

Hi,

   just noticed that my subject promised more than I actually wrote. I
wanted to add: Do we need some visualisation like the current OSMI
license view that tells us where certain edits have been made?

One could simply mark all objects last edited by the bot, and then if
someone else touches the object we assume it's fine now and stop marking
it. However people wouldn't be able to simply say "i checked this object
and it's all right" without editing the object.

Bye
Frederik