[Rebuild] Progress indication?

Jørgen Elgaard Larsen jel at elgaard.net
Mon Apr 16 22:57:16 BST 2012

First of all, I would like to thank everybody working on the rebuild and
license change, especially Frederik Ramm. I know it is a lot of work.

And I think it is far more important to get it right that getting it
done fast.

But for all us mappers standing by in awe, it would be great to have
some indication on how the work progresses and when the various
milestones are expected to be reached.

I am not asking for commitment to specific dates, just a ballpark figure
on when the bot is expected to begin its work, and when it is expected
to finish it.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps a blog post?

- Jørgen