[Rebuild] Update on progress

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:28:17 BST 2012

I have made contact with blars. He doesn't see ODbL as a huge step
forward but isn't entirely opposed to it. He is absolutely opposed to
the future relicensing clause in the new CT so I don't really see much
hope for dialog there. I also asked if he would be willing to allow
objects updated by someone else since he touched them to be relicensed
but did not get a response to that part of my email.

Toby