[Rebuild] Large relations - rules and tools

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Feb 1 14:28:44 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 02/01/2012 02:46 PM, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Frederik Ramm wrote:
>> I make a new version of this about once a day, and could make it
>> available for download if anyone fancies doing their own analyses. I
>> could also make a file with only the relations in it.
>
> Yes please- if you could make something with just the relations, and make
> it available for download somewhere, that would be terrific.

http://amygdala.geofabrik.de/wtfe/relations.fhf.gz

There's two caveats. First, there might be holes in the version list -
it is possible that a few in-between versions are missing since I only
update to the most recent once a day or so, dropping any intermediate
versions between yesterday and today. Second, it doesn't yet catch
deletion properly, i.e. some relations that should be marked invisible
in the last version aren't really. I'll fix that soon-ish.

Bye
Frederik