[Rebuild] Moving specific changesets to another user?

Tue Feb 7 16:42:39 GMT 2012

Michael Collinson wrote:
> So, may I ask what should/can be done?

This is probably more an LWG policy question than a rebuild@ programming
one. But...

Do you have more details on who did what during the import?

If the "import team" made the decisions as to what and how something
should be imported, and all Pavel did was push the "upload" button, then
the latter is not at all substantial and the changesets can be moved.

But if Pavel put a lot of transformative effort into the upload, that's
less easy.

> I have cc'd Petr Morávek who is working on this with me.

(Dropped off the cc: when I received this so you may need to forward, or
encourage Petr to subscribe.)

cheers
Richard