[Rebuild] Meeting to discuss first steps towards rebuild plan

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 18:55:41 GMT 2012

Hello all,

I think I do not have to add much to the meeting, so I'm not going to dail in.

Just so you all know, we have had a Management Team meeting yesterday. The minutes can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1wozpTFJg6U3rnmz-a4OTcKmsvpdnU9W6P682pZM8wYs

The meeting had also discussed the "gradual change" process and it found it a preferable process. We didn't discuss if from technical perspective. That's left to the rebuild-team: being you all.

Hope you all have good constructive meeting!

Cheers,
Henk Hoff

Op 19 feb. 2012, om 17:30 heeft Dermot McNally het volgende geschreven: