[Rebuild] Approaching final testing

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Jul 6 20:42:54 BST 2012

Hi,

Great progress!

As I'm looking at some random redactions, I notice that older versions
are hidden, with a notice saying:

=================
Version 1 of this way cannot be shown as it has been redacted. Please
see Redaction 1 for details.
=================

In which 'Redaction 1' is a link to a page that says:

=================
Showing redaction "foo"

Creator: nobody

=================

What sort of information is that page supposed to provide, why is it
not providing that info, and can I help fix it?

Example: http://redaction.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/56046481/history

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Andy Allan <gravitystorm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4 July 2012 10:39, Andy Allan <gravitystorm at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  I'm currently importing a
>> whole-Ireland area to test, and with a load time of 24 hours and
>> counting, it's likely to be the last and largest area to test before
>> going live.
>
> We needed to rework the importing script, since otherwise it would
> take forever. Testing on the Ireland extract started earlier today,
> and has been running successfully. After a bit of a rethink we've
> figured out how to speed up the running of the bot, and processed the
> rest this evening.
>
> It looks like it's working!
>
> You can help, by looking for an errors in the results. Take a look at
> the edits by the bot
>
> http://redaction.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/user/nobody/edits
>
> Do they make sense? Are they right? There's also redactions on
> already-deleted objects, so not everything shows up within the
> changesets (which are only needed when we need to fix the current
> version).
>
> The bot outputs profuse logs, which you can see at
>
> http://gravitystorm.dev.openstreetmap.org/redactions/logs/
>
> You can pick stuff out of the logs, and compare with the actual data, e.g.
>
> http://redaction.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/300076333/history
> vs
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/300076333/history
>
> Let me know if you spot any problems!
>
> Cheers,
> Andy
>
> P.S. Deleted nodes still have their old coordinates. That's a known
> issue, see separate thread.

martijn van exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com