[Rebuild] Approaching final testing

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:09:11 BST 2012

On 6 July 2012 20:42, Martijn van Exel <m at rtijn.org> wrote:

> In which 'Redaction 1' is a link to a page that says:
>
> =================
> Showing redaction "foo"
>
> Creator: nobody

> =================

That's a little bit of lazyness on my end.

When you redact a node, way or a relation you have to refer to a
redaction object. In testing, I've created one titled "foo" with no
description. The name of the user account, "nobody", is similarly
picked at random.

So we need suggestions for

a) the name of the moderator making the redactions, for real. Or one
of the existing OSM moderators could run the bot, I don't mind.
b) A title and suitable description for this moderation event. It's
the first time we've used the moderation facilities, but it's likely
to be used again in future.

Suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
Andy