[Rebuild] Redaction bot is almost done

Gnonthgol gnonthgol at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:27:57 BST 2012

Den 13. juni 2012 kl. 10.09 skrev Ed Loach:
>> If it really is only Russian where it doesn't matter... then I'd
> suggest
>> a simple check on the presence of Cyrillic characters.

We could special case it. Maybe even have a list of words that can be out of order. Any russians that want to make a list?

> If it doesn't matter in Russian, why even try and test for it? At
> worst Foo Street will revert to Street Foo, and if it doesn't matter
> then it doesn't matter? Or am I missing something obvious?

If a decliner names a street "st. Foo" and then an agreer changes the name to "Foo Street" the redaction bot will not remove that and therefore infringe the copyright of the decliner.

Gnonthgol