[Rebuild] Redaction bot is almost done

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Thu Jun 14 09:36:29 BST 2012

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:27:57 +0200, Gnonthgol wrote:
> Den 13. juni 2012 kl. 10.09 skrev Ed Loach:
>>> If it really is only Russian where it doesn't matter... then I'd
>> suggest
>>> a simple check on the presence of Cyrillic characters.
>
> We could special case it. Maybe even have a list of words that can be
> out of order. Any russians that want to make a list?

We have a bot that monitors the whole country and fixes word order and
abbreviations in street names (and in addr:street tags). So any such
edits will be reverted to the "correct" state. I doubt the redation bot
should have some special processing for Russian street names, since the
street bot will have its way regardless :)

IZ