[Routing] Routing algorithms

Artem Pavlenko artem.mapnik at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:23:27 GMT 2007

Hi Alex,

Sounds good. I'm too implemented routing over OSM data using
boost::graph and gigabase as a storage.
While standard graph algorithms work well for small graphs, for
larger ones some extra steps can be useful.
I wonder if you know/interested in implemented HH approach - http://
algo2.iti.uka.de/schultes/hwy/ which would allow for efficient route
planning over OSM data (will be very large one day!)

Regards
Artem