[OSM-Science] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Paper/Article about stagnation in OSM

Peter Mooney Peter.Mooney at mu.ie
Thu Aug 2 17:55:44 UTC 2018

I had seen this on the [OSM-talk] mailing list and via the digital libraries.

The paper is well structured and well presented but I think the actual connection of the study to OSM is somewhat weak.

Myself, Joost and Frank Ostermann (in absentia) spoke about this issue at SOTM 2018 last week. Our slide deck is here.

https://slides.com/osmbe/deck/fullscreen