[OSM-Science] Special Issue on "Advances in Applications of Volunteered Geographic Information" in the journal Remote Sensing
marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:49:04 UTC 2019
I would like to invite you to submit articles about your recent research to
the Special Issue “*Advances in Applications of Volunteered Geographic
Information*”. The Special Issue is hosted by the Open Access Journal “*Remote
Sensing*” (impact factor *4.118*).
More information is available at
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/appl_VGI and in
the attached flyer.
The deadline is *30 Sep 2019* (but it can be further extended). Please feel
free to circulate it within your own networks.
Papers can refer to any of the following (or related) topics:
- VGI for training classification algorithms
- VGI for validation, including considerations of sample design
- VGI for verification of products from remote sensing
- VGI related to any thematic area of remote sensing, e.g. land cover,
land use, deforestation, urbanization, agriculture, biomass, disaster
- VGI and data integration from multiple sources including OSM
- Issues related to development of VGI campaigns related to remote
sensing or Earth observation, e.g. motivation, engagement, sustainability,
- Novel applications of VGI and remote sensing either web- or
- VGI for change detection and monitoring
- Applications of VGI use in national mapping agencies
- VGI for remote sensing applications related to the SDGs.
Linda See, Cidália Fonte, Marco Minghini and Vyron Antoniou
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Science